My highest priority is always to ensure the security, safety and general well-being of all the in-office, on-site and remote-working staff.
With reference to the global concern regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, the following measures are being taken to protect our team members (and the other attendees) at all events we were scheduled or planning to be involved with.
This includes ICANN Meetings, RIPE Meetings, LINX Meetings Training Courses, Networking Evenings, Sponsor Events, etc
To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, we are:
- Following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and National Health Service (NHS)
- Adhering to any travel restrictions and guidance of the host country/government
- Allowing all staff the option to cancel should they choose to withdraw from attending
- Not booking any new events for a minimum of 90 days from today
- Providing remote-attendance (video/audio conferencing) alternatives where possible
To-date numerous industry and business functions have already been officially postponed/cancelled, with many more likely to be impossible to operate based on headcount restrictions and travel capabilities of the host nation(s) or intermediate countries.
If you were planning to meet up with us at one of these events, please give me a call (or drop me an email), and together we can see what options remain available for getting together.
In the meantime, I am closely monitoring the situation – various interim measures (and the overall company policies) will be updated as necessary.